Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Stellar Bodies?
Stellar Bodies is a combination of weight training and select modified Pilates movements using a Megaformer™. Stellar Bodies utilizes the best of both worlds: the strengthening and toning benefits of weight training and the lengthening and postural enhancing benefits of Pilates. Stellar Bodies keeps the heart rate up and burns extra calories. The routines incorporate “old school” exercises such as push-ups and lunges, but the support of the Megaformer™ eliminates the pressure on joints and the spine.
- We have filtered water, but please bring a water bottle so we can save paper cups.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow your muscles to stretch and your skin to “breathe.”
- ToeSox (if you don’t have a pair, you can get one at our studio).
- Jewelry is NOT a good idea. Your necklace may catch into the springs system (a nightmare to undo) and you may forget it or lose it. It creates too many opportunities for disaster (we know because we’ve seen it too many times).
- Please do not bring your cell phones into the studio; it can be distracting to yourself and others.
- If you are about to renew, please bring your payment. Most of our clientele pay online using our automated system. Please understand that no classes can be confirmed if you are not prepaid.
- You will need a hair tie if you have long hair.
Most importantly, bring a positive attitude! Leave all your worries behind. The class is for you. You need to be present-minded when working out to maximize the benefits of the class.